You need to ensure you have the right size Chaintamer for your bike because there are plenty of different frame and drive-train combinations.
Here is a demonstration video showing how to measure up:
- Place the chain in the largest cassette gear and chain ring.
- Measure the distance from the top of the chain stay to the top of the chain, approximately halfway along your chain stay -as in the picture below.
- Round up to the nearest cm.
- In the example below the chain almost reaches 7cm, this will need a size 70 Chaintamer.
- That’s all, you’re done! Buy Now